8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2014 10:05 AM by SavageHam RSS

No One Will Help Me

ineedhelp222

i had ghosts for my ps3 since it was out. thn i got ghosts a couple days ago for 360 but i dont remember my call of duty password. ive tried to reset it and send the password to my email and ive tried to post bout it before but no one will help me.. right now nd i regret buying it for 360 nd i feel i got ripped off.. the links on this site should actualy work and do what there supposed to.. here i am 3 days later and still no hope. im just beyond irritated. i had to make this account so someone will hopefully help me but no luck.

• Re: No One Will Help Me
          jnikoley

Can you provide some more information? Were you in a Clan on PS3?

Were you using the COD app?

Here's what I think is going on:

The email you are typing in as your COD profile user id was never associated with a COD account, so there's no password to recover. There must be a different email you used. Try to think of any other emails you ever used. Try each of those using the password recovery, then checking each email for the new temp password.

Good luck

ineedhelp222

yes i had a clan and my apps still signed in on my ipod with my other email. i can look at all my stats from my ps3 account and all that. i only had one email. i had to make a new email to be able to post here. if i try to make a new account and use my usual email then it says email is in use but after i i hit recover password, nuthin. its not in spam or anything. i even added the call of duty emails to my contacts list..

jnikoley

BTW,

Try to avoid posting multiple threads on the same topic. Its concidered spam.  It delays getting help by cluttering the forums.

Good Luck.

FalconR6

What exactly is the problem you are having ?

Is it that you are wanting to unlink your cod account from the PS3,,,, and then use the cod account to link your 360. The advantage of this being you can keep the same email address.

Note: stats/clan stats will not transfer between PS and xbox.

SavageHam

Hey ineedhelp222,

We did create a case for you with suggestions and tips to try and get that password reset to you.  to respond or update it please log into support.activision.com then at the top of the page select my support then chose my cases.  ^BM