1 2 3 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2014 5:48 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Call of duty ghosts has changed

Ghosts got off to a bad start and remained rough for the first few months.

After much improvement ghosts became a decent game up until like a month ago or something.

Something has changed. The map rotation being one thing. I seem to be getting a lot of dlc maps in rotation. Mostly, the dome remake, mutiny (mutiny is particular is really annoying), the mw2 favela remake (which is also annoying) and it just seems like I'm getting the worst maps. Freefall and stormfront are also popping up a lot.

Like really, I mean they are popping up way too much.

Stormfront was rare for me a couple of months ago. Now it's the same maps over and over and getting a chance of playing the good maps has become a less of a chance.

It's like something doesn't want me to play the game.

It also seems fitting that I've noticed this over the past few weeks and ali a put up a video like 15 minutes ago saying he's also noticed a change in the game ( he referred to changes in connection such as lag spikes being more common.)

There are other things such as camping has reached an extreme, I want to play call of duty for fun but camping ruins it as well as the other problems.

Another problem such as what affects the smaller maps such as mutiny is I can't run around because an enemy is always waiting for you to pop around the corner.

The spawn killing is also happening a lot.

Even if a couple of these things are happening a lot is enough to ruin the experience but the fact that all of these things are happening a lot has destroyed call of duty ghosts.

One last thing which also happens on call of duty and happens a lot is shoot first, die first which has also ruined call of duty.

This isn't me going on a hate rant. I'm just pointing out why ghosts and other call of duties are ruined.

• 1. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed
          nicedrewishfela

Another thread in which you blame everything but yourself.

The one constant variable here is... you.

• 2. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed
            Yppecaye_the_Dogged

People say certain maps are annoying because they get beat in them.  How about taking the opportunity to get better at these maps and you can be  hoping for instead of dreading them.

On a different note.  I always wanted a playlist in which all the maps must appear at least once before any one is repeated.  The order of map appearance can still stay random to avoid extreme map shopping.

This would avoid having to play an "annoying" map twice in a row and, more importantly, you're guaranteed to play your favorite maps if you wait long enough. 

• 3. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed
              slowandsmooth

Map rotation is a opinion which I can understand has ruined it for you but if they didn't put the new maps in rotation it would be cheating people that bought the new maps. As for camping that's just part of the game happens to me too so I have a tubing class for when the occasion rises.

Only thing here that can really be pointed out as ruining the game is increase in lag spikes which I agree with. I read somewhere that it could be do to all the dlc and maybe last update. What I did was gathered some friends and we hope on older games until it's fixed or destiny comes out! Whoop whoop

• 4. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed

This thread isn't to do with me being a constant variable.

It's not my fault the map rotations have changed, it's not my fault people camp and it's not my fault that sometimes I shoot first and die first.

You say I blame everything but myself, what does that have to do with anything I mentioned in my original post?

You go out of your way in every thread I make to get me annoyed.

I've never spoken about whether my opinions on my own playing affects me negatively.

What you said has no relevance at all and was a waste of typing it.

• 5. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed

"People say certain maps are annoying because they get beat in them.  How about taking the opportunity to get better at these maps and you can be  hoping for instead of dreading them."

That's good advice for other players but not for me as the reason I am not liking the map rotations is because of how people play them. It has nothing to do with if I get beat in them or not.

I play to have fun. When I point out on a flaw I don't b1tch about it like a whiny kid. I just mention it sometimes, that's all.

For example I might not like a map because I think it's way too big and takes too long to find enemies or another map because it's way too small and doesn't allow for strategic rush routes.

• 6. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed
                    nicedrewishfela

Everything. Which is why you fail.

The problem is not the map rotation. It is the fact you aren't learning or adjusting to the new maps. When there are new maps, they get put into the rotation. It's the way it works. You knew this when you bought the DLC.

It's your fault you haven't learned to deal with campers. The way other people play is not under your control, but the way you react to it is 100%.

It's your fault you shoot first and die first. The other player may have just had better aim, a more powerful weapon, or actually fired first and you are too reliant on kill cams.

Yes, you ARE the constant variable. When you wake up and realize this, the issues you are complaining about cease to be issues.

• 7. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed

You've lost the point.

As I've already said I want to play call of duty for fun, you said I'm failing, what am I failing at exactly?

Yes I can deal with campers but campers + what I mentioned in my original post are what is ruining call of duty.

• 8. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed
                        nicedrewishfela

For you.. because you are allowing it to.

• 9. Re: Call of duty ghosts has changed

"Yes, you ARE the constant variable. When you wake up and realize this, the issues you are complaining about cease to be issues."

Oh okay, I need to wake up and realise it's wrong to have my own opinions on not liking specific maps? I need to realise camping doesn't ruin call of duty and isn't a problem? I need to realise there aren't problems with lag?

I don't get how I am controlling lag, campers and everything else.

You're so wrong about all of what you're saying, you haven't got a clue of what you're talking about.

1 2 3 Previous Next