9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2014 1:52 PM by codboxx RSS

Team for Pubstomping AW Season

RavagePT

Hello everyone!
      With the new Call of Duty arriving in November, and with the need to nowadays to team up with the best players, I've come here to the forum to unite 5 more players to join a Team (consistent party) to just do what is best in cod since the old days! Just have fun and stomp on people with high scoring results and insane streaks. First of all if you are interested, just post your kd since cod 4 (if you play since cod 1 or cod 2 Pls link me a picture of your stats if you still have, and I'll be more than glad to see a fellow veteran )
      I just wish to gather a good experienced group of people, who are in no way whatsoever IMATURE, and no sniper whores. 11years of Call of Duty, been playing since I was a teen, and majority of time availiable for me to play is weekends because week normal life goes on!

Here are my stats since the very first cod back in 2003!
      (btw don't even try and reply about speaking to me about w\l, as long as cod has no choice of entering a match in progress or not, wl imo doesn't count for ****, cod allways was and allways will be ABOUT KILLING OTHER PLAYERS.)
      Cod 1 - 2.77 (PC)
      Cod 2 - 2.08 (PC)
      Cod 3 - 1.96 (PC)
      Cod 4 - 4.03 (PC) 2.38 (PS3)
      Cod 5 - 2.57 (PS3)
      MW2 - 3.60 (PS3), 4.90 (PC)
      BO1 - 4.54 (PS3)
      MW3 - 5.45 (PS3)
      BO2 - 9.98 (PS3) (its still going up and down between 9 and 10 as I'm training for AW)

Ghosts - 3.68 (PS3)

really want to see Advanced Warfare running on my ps4, and as this being the first next gen cod, I really have high hopes SHG doesn't **** it up as it was for Ghosts and that the noob-friendly policy ain't that strong this season!

• Re: Team for Pubstomping AW Season
          iivrruummii

If you were only on Xbox One, I had a 50.0 W/L on Ghosts at one point, with well over 1000 wins.

thebiindsniper

Winning does matter more than killing.  I hope you're not the kind of person who cares more about your K/D instead of helping your team pursue objectives in Domination, Kill Confirmed, and more.

Also, what is your gamertag anyway?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RavagePT

Go play cod 1 and 2, the idea of objectives is just to increase competition and help your score up. You can call me old-fashioned, but you probably didn't even have heard of call of duty, I was already "in love" by it, and it allways was and will be for me, about kills, SPECIALLY WHEN GOING LONE WOLF. Now if you say to me, a stupid party on the other side going try hard, and I see my party trying to go for the objective, yes for my fellow team mates, I'll put the try hard pants as well and go for the win for shure! Now games in progress, imo kind of take the sense of wl.
                RavageFury (my cod 4, cod 5, mw2, bo1, bo2, ghosts stats on the ps3)
                RavageTheFury (PS4 )

thebiindsniper

RavagePT wrote:

Go play cod 1 and 2, the idea of objectives is just to increase competition and help your score up. You can call me old-fashioned, but you probably didn't even have heard of call of duty, I was already "in love" by it, and it allways was and will be for me, about kills, SPECIALLY WHEN GOING LONE WOLF. Now if you say to me, a stupid party on the other side going try hard, and I see my party trying to go for the objective, yes for my fellow team mates, I'll put the try hard pants as well and go for the win for shure! Now games in progress, imo kind of take the sense of wl.
                    RavageFury (my cod 4, cod 5, mw2, bo1, bo2, ghosts stats on the ps3)
                    RavageTheFury (PS4 )

I've heard of Call of Duty when it came out and yes I've played both 1 and 2.  However, I wasn't really into the Call of Duty's multiplayer because I was fixated on Halo's multiplayer at the time.

People worrying about their K/D in objective games is never a good thing.  When a domination position or a few tag confirmations are needed to win, the slayers will avoid them in an attempt to keep themselves looking good.  Wouldn't it be better to put those "gun skills" to use by also helping to cap every flag and tag?  When I run a full team, we constantly triple cap in Domination and rush for tags.  Even if we die a bunch, the objective pursuits will place us so far ahead of the enemy team that it'll be nearly impossible for them to catch up--even when they have a high K/D spread.

Oh, and if the slayer's most important role is to earn high killstreaks, then I've already made them useless.

*Enemy Helicopt---"shoots it down"--never mind*

*Enemy IMS-- "ground jammer"*

Also, I can't find your stats via the Call of Duty App.  RavageFury's stats failed to load and the other GT cannot be found at all.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

codboxx

well i don´t have that high of a KD (average pf 1.40 on all cods, except cod 4 where i have 2kd, and bo1 because my Bro played it so i have a low 1KD but when i play it i normally get dogs several times), but that´s because i play the obj A LOT. but when i do want to pubstomp i can get the max streak several times. I have several 100+ in BO2, MW3, and several great games with multi dogs/chopper in cod 4/ waw. And i´ve been playing MW2 lately and i average 35-50kills in TDM each match with predator harrier and pave low.

i ALWAYS play solo as well, and i never search in mercenary.

Im still not a "pubstomper" since i have gotten the max streak in every cod except for the nuclear which i cant seem to get in bo2 .

I also dont go 200kills-5deaths but i do play pretty good and above average, and i see THIS as an opportunity for improving my game and finally becoming a pubstomper

IM 15 so if that annoys you, then you can choose not to add me, but if you want my PSN is: MAURICIODG--00.

i wont play much PS4 until destiny comes out and then when AW comes out.