14 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2014 12:04 AM by frisian-viking RSS

WHY DID YOU AD AN ANTICHEAT TEAM?

Mr_Pistolero

THE ANTICHEAT TEAM IS SOME KIND OF JOKE RIGHT?

YOUR GAME IT'S FLOGGED WITH NOOBS USING AIM-CHEATS.

WHY DO YOU HAVE POSTED THAT YOU HAVE AN ANTICHEAT TEAM? YOUR GAME ISN'T ANY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PC GAME. THE AMOUNT OF CHEATING ACTUALLY SEEMS WORSE!

BATTLEFIELD DOESN'T HAVE ANY EXTRA ANTI-CHEAT TEAM. SO YOU EXPECT THAT YOUR GOING TO GET THE SAME OLD BS "PUNKBUSTER" THAT MANY WILL BYPASS. SO I DIDN'T BUY THE LATEST VERSION, BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HACKED FOR YEARS. SO I'M DONE OVER THERE

BUT YOU GUYS TALK THIS CRAP OF HAVING AN ANTI-CHEAT TEAM....???

SO WTF IS IT THAT THEY ARE DOING?

AS FAR AS CHEATING GOES YOUR GAME ISN'T ANY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PC GAME. SO... SORRY, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

HEY I COULD USE SOME EXTRA MONEY DO YOU GUYS WANT TO ALSO PAY ME TO DO NOTHING?

I'LL TAKE THE JOB AS A ANTI-CHEAT TEAM MEMBER AND GET PAID TO DO NOTHING TOO.

SERIOUSLY THERE ARE PEOPLE STARVING OUT HERE AND YOU EMPLOY AN ANTICHEAT TEAM? (THAT DOES NOTHING). HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY THESE PEOPLE? ANYWAY IT'S A STUPID JOB! AND THEY ARENT GOOD AT IT SO GET RID OF THEM AND PUT THAT MONEY ELSEWHERE TO SOLVE THE CHEAT PROBLEM. (MAYBE THAT MIGHT HELP)

• Re: WHY DID YOU AD AN ANTICHEAT TEAM?
          CraziBoi94

Is this the crazy hacker catcher guy that people are talking about? lul.

Mr_Pistolero

I think you mean all the "cheaters" are talking about. These aren't people. "People" play the game fair and have feelings for others. They don't use cheats and antagonize people they are beating down with their aim-cheats to have fun for themselves.

They are low.. They can't wait to hear someone say "X is cheating" so they can go off about how you suck and they are skilled. They are so pathetic.

And the funny thing is they all think they are so smart because you don't have 100% solid proof on them means something. (gives them a right to tell you that you suck at the game) I mean, seriously? it's very easy to see your cheat constantly snapping target to target just like squad assault AI.

A legit human wouldn't be mimicking this AI movement as often as the AI does it if he was any form of a legitimate player.

And you have the nerve to call me crazy? Those are the crazy people. The ones denying they cheat (because it bypasses an anti-cheat system). They seriously think it's impossible to spot? <--(now that's crazy) They're pulling double pivots to land a target as often as the AI and in the exact same manor as the AI? Ok Sure buddy!

And As soon as they get spotted they go into how you suck at the game and that they are skilled<--lol Now that's crazy!

They really think (NO ONE) not 1 of their peers can spot the cheat that is getting around the anti-cheat?.<--Again that's crazy almost bordering insane.

have a good one!

Guarantee your another player in our midst single and double pivoting to all targets and in the same manor as the AI as well. Let's see some of your game play. LOL. I bet Your Another snappy aim player going to try and claim (it's me!!) (you suck!). Mmm hmm sure pal, all you can do is snap a straight line to the target like a cheat!?. let's see you draw circles around the enemies head considering your so awesome on the mouse.! Ohhh right. all you can do is snap and double snap perfect straight lines to the target and abruptly stop on target exactly how the AI scripted aim does it. LOL.. Ok boss! yep I know. Your all Pro! lol.

Anyway what these scum cheaters do is a form of bullying. And me personally, I'm fed up with it. Obvious groups of cheaters sticking together and attacking anyone who spots their lame cheat in game or in these forums.

JCONNOR

The free weekend on Steam, brought out all the lame cheaters in force.

Like you said, it's so obvious when somebody is cheating (using aimbot) when you watch the kill cams. Their weapon snaps to targets in an overly smooth and robotic movement, they kill the target and then snap to the next one without any variance whatsoever, rinse and repeat. These losers don't even hide the fact they are cheating because there is no penalty for doing so.

Next CoD I am probably going to buy on PS4 because the cheating on PC is intolerable... Because IW and Activision won't do a damn thing about it!

UnitedKingdom12345

I would not bother because both x boxes and playstations are just as bad if not worse for hackers . Had a nephew by it for xbox and the first game he played on tdm it was a hacked host which prestiged him and he was banned . it was only his appeal with event recorded that had it reversed . As for the hackers many legit players are called hackers because players don't take the time to look at    the evidence such as stats or some thing simple like kill cam to realise its just the crap lag compensation giving them a time advantage of up to 1 second .Also many players just don't realise just how bad the game is if its a crap host the lag compensation become even more pronounced and you can have 18 players as in infected running at 4 to 5 different speeds making the fastest one look like they have aim assist but in reality they have had plenty of time to see and aim from their point of view in the game . That said there are still plenty of hackers that are just not picked up by the vacs who even brag about their hacks .

frisian-viking

Mister Pistolero is starting to shout, CAPS.

This is because we are not listening to his windmillfighting anymore.

Go play something else, chess or something like that.

FV

Mr_Pistolero

I'm shouting because the amount of cheating,  the amount of cheats being sold and given away for free, the amount of cheat sites, people hacking servers etc, it's outrageous!

Especially when you state you've added a anti-cheat team! I shouldn't be playing with 2 or 3 cheaters every round.

Yes there is a reason to be shouting. But of course all your going to do is tell me to play chess.

Good one. I'm sure your another legitimate player who doesn't snap & double snap to every target like squads AI scripted aim does. and i know your really concerned about all this cheating and server hacking going on. Yep I know LOL.

Can we see a round of your play? lol. i assume Your another player snapping and double snapping to targets all round?

I know (it's because you are pro) is why you snap to every target. LOL.

frisian-viking

Yes I feel pity for you, lots of words and nothing to say.

CraziBoi94

... this guy is ******* nuts lmfao. It seems like he has a command center with real time hack detection in every game he plays. Good lord.

Mr_Pistolero

frisian-viking wrote:

Yes I feel pity for you, lots of words and nothing to say.

saying nothing. ok?

I'm talking about all the cheating going on and the scrubs who try to deny they cheat all day because they been bypassing this system since release. this AC team should fix this crap.

And now I'm saying let's see some footage of you and your buddy in this post playing.

I bet all round both of you keep snapping and double snapping and stopping dead on to every target (just like the scripted aim for squad assault AI does.). because your another noob trying to get away with using aim-cheats to play.

Unless you can post up some in game footage that I can review and see that I'm talking with legit players and not 2 more cheaters trying to get under my skin then teres no need to continue this BS conversation.

If i was talking about how many noobs there are making hackusations then i would be saying something?

frisian-viking

I have nothing to prove to you, I am telling you I am a legit player.

I can post some footage, but I wont, better is add me and play some rounds with me so you can see it for yourself.

K/D 1.13 and cheating??????????????????????

steam: frisian_viking

king_bugsy

Don't even bother man, if you kill more than one guy without missing ten bullets you're a cheater in his eyes. He is insane!

Mr_Pistolero

That's not the case. It's when your on PC but you keep stopping dead on the target like the player on xbox who uses aim-assist does. That's not how a pro sliding a mouse aim's! he doesn't keep single snapping dead on target or double snapping once right about when his reticle reaches the target then the 2nd landing him dead on target. This is exactly the 2 ways the squad assault artificial intelligence (AI) finds it's targets, yet every top player I ran into today is pulling this nonsense all round (just like you do) (turn and stop dead on target in either 1 or 2 pivots) (awesome man!)

There is no reason that someone sliding a mouse on a desktop should keep having to pause just before he centers off on target. Mmmm Hmmmm 10 of 10 of the top players I ran into today all share this same exact trait. single and double pivots that land them dead on the money. Seriously Give it up! I spot cheaters and I spotted you, that's what your mad about. you know that you use this aim-cheat to find & kill enemies, There are many of you out there doing this and it makes it even easier to spot. All the guys with top aim, aim identicleto one another?. (LOL) it's obvious shared artificial aim that gives them the edge. That's why the aiming is identical to what you see squad assault AI doing and to eachother. (yep you guys are legit) (lol)

frisian-viking

(Yep You guy,s are legit), so you think that I am also cheating.

You accusing me for something you don,t know, you are talking sh-it.

If you really thinking I am cheating you are the mo-ron  most people here telling you.

FV

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                                                      frisian-viking

Yehhh realy, you want some footage to see IF I am cheating or not, and you wont play with me because I can turn the cheat on or off.

That is pathetic.

But I know what I going to do on this forum, I am reporting you for ABUSE and I hope more legit COD players on this forum will do the same.

Because you are insulting me and the other players without any proof with your idiot ideas.

BTW your partner is cheating on you, do I have any evidence for that?

No off course not, but others are doing the same thing so in your style off thinking is your partner cheating on you.