4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2014 7:47 PM by OrionGCommunity RSS

[xbox 360] [USA] Looking for a clan

Nisha303

Nisha3030 here. I am looking for a clan, preferably one that has other girls in it. My k/d is a .843 and continually getting better. I am 19, active, and have a mic.

• Re: [xbox 360] [USA] Looking for a clan
          saasuuke

join us!!! We have girls as members and leaders as well in our community!!

domclan.org

Try us!!! visit us and you will feel really confortable in here!!

The__Unseen

Hey,

If you are ever looking to join with an already established Gaming Community, check us out at http://bhlgaming.com/forums/

We have a fully functional website with years of experience (around since '09) that you would be able to utilize. We have tons of members you would be able to game with in Clan Wars and Pub Matches so you guys would never need to game alone. You even have the chance to win prices such as very cool looking controllers from are sponsor Evil Controller and have a chance to win one of are many giveaways we host!

Look forward to hearing back from you. At the very least have a look http://bhlgaming.com/forums/ .

And if you do decide to sign up make sure my name is in the referral box on the sign up page so I am notified and be able to answer and questions you have and be the first to welcome you BHL!

Please Hit me up on my skype (Michae232) before you sign up so i can help you get set up! I f you do decide to sign up with out me use this link to sign up Registration Form - BHL Gaming (it auto adds my name to the referral box witch is how I now I recruited you!)I think my referral ink is currently broken so if you could just add my name into the box MichaelBWelch it would be really appreciated

My username on there is "MichaelBWelch" if you have any questions.

Take care.

Michael

mikestrike03

Hello Fellow Gamer(s),

This is a message to invite to you to DefCon Gaming, an established community we offer not only a high level aspect of social gaming but also have the avenues to explore competitive gaming, we have a strong and structured system in place we may seem different to that of other clans and communities. Throughout the week we host numerous game nights and tournaments such as COD Gamenights ( MW3, BO2 and Ghosts) and GTA V gamenights of which we have a large number of players who play GTA V numerous times a week. We also have a large array of members who play Minecraft, Titanfall and sports series such as NHL, NBA and Fifa. We are possibly looking to expand to a fully established PC section, and will be involving Destiny in with all of our other specialized games.

Specialized - Games (On Xbox, PS and PC)

1. Call Of Duty

2. Battlefield

3. GTA

4. EA Sports

5. Minecraft

6. Titanfall

7. Destiny (When Launched)

8. Runescape (Clan Just Launched)

This is not only a great community to join but also a great time to join, as we have future leadership spots opening soon in order to meet the demands of future games whether that will be on the Xbox, Playstation or PC.

We also aim to improve your gaming enjoyment online, i can speak for myself in that i prefer to play as part of a team in public lobbies rather than playing solo and due to this social aspect rather than competitive aspect we are looking for people from all over the globe and we do not accept players depending on their level of gaming. If you are interested in joining then feel free to visit the site here: http://defcon-gaming.com If you then wish to join DC then apply to join, to do this simply click on the Join DC button at the top right hand side of the forum.

We also use skype to chat within the community and if you have any questions regarding the community then contact myself: Mikestrike03 and i'll answer a much as i possibly can. I hope to see some of you soon in game nights or competitions and feel free to say hello when you do sign up and i'll do my best to get you started within DefCon Gaming.

Quick Point-List (What We Offer)

1. Game Nights (Multiple Games)

2. Social and Competitive aspects

3. Highly Experienced leaders online and offline

4. Training in Graphics, Competitive and more!

5. Media

6. Events

7. Chilled Environment

8. Gamer's from all over the globe

9. Competitions

10. Too much to list!

How To Join:

1. Visit DefCon Gaming Here: http://defcon-gaming.com/home

2. Sign up by starting an application by pressing the "Join DC" button at the top right of the forum.

3. Use my name in the Referral part of the application: DC Mikestrike cA

4. Get into contact with Mikestrike03 through Skype, or through the messaging system on the DC Forum.

Thanks for reading!

Mikestrike03 ~ DC Gaming.

OrionGCommunity

Go check our post, if you are interested and you are a loyal and compromised gamer this is the right place for you

OrionGC [Diamond Division & Red Tags] [X360 & XB1] [NA & EU] [300 members] [Clan Wars, Game Nights and Tourneys] [3 sponsors] [Military style raking system] and a big FAMILY

Our founder is a girl and have some girls in the community