9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2014 10:02 AM by aquaman43 RSS

100% HACKED

KeshCgY

During the last 6 weeks, absolutely 100% hacked and ruined game. There are hackers in every lobby. Even 3 or 4 people in clans, hacking all the way...no one seems to care. The company, clearly doesn't care.

Poor people buying download content of a 100% ruined game. I'm not...used to, but no more. Not even buying the new game. Moving onto different game, this one is worthless.

PS: by the way, you can rent a hacked console for $20 a week, including disposable logins. Used to be $25, I guess the business is in good shape, more offer, lower prices.

• Re: 100% HACKED
          fenrry

The record option to youtube is greatly missed and could in fact help to catch this ********, I share your pain.

Schoat333

What leads you to believe these lobbies are hacked? Just because yo got beat, or are there actual visible hacks?

fenrry

I always give ppl the benefit of the doubt, yet in some cases the way a player gets kills and the way the game evolves is a visible manner to find out, in some cases I quit just to be rejoined in the same lobby (thanks shtupidly designed matchmaking) and then I spectate, a coupe days ago I got the chance to do it over a guy who was extremely good, he would fire upon walls, crates and so on, amazing player getting plenty of kills, yes sometimes is about fkn corner campers (which should be banned as boosting), but sometimes u get killed by a guy firing even before getting to the corner or not even blown by 2 ied's while standing in front of them.

cassman420

The closest thing to a hack I have seen is when I pull up start to fire and my weapon quits firing (hit markers included) with my finger on the trigger then I die. And it happens frequently. 

DoubleH215

Somebody had a 4.22 KD, running around with a LMG, like he had a SMG, with none of the speed parks. To me, anybody with 2.00 KD and above, running and gunning, and moving around the map like he or she can't be touched (especially, if it's a freaking kid doing this), and is not in a clan, are hackers.

I want to know, what do you guys consider someone with a 1.50 KD? Good, alright, or bad?

fenrry

My Kd is 1.50 in average, I've made it to 1.7 in the past, but over 2 is not abnormal, an average of 2.5 or higher is fishy at best.

DoubleH215

Yeah, I know what you're saying. But I just don't see somebody running and gunning with 2.00. And I glad to hear someone saying that the average is at least a 1.50 KD. Because I've heard some claim that under 1 was. I'm like "no... that's just a bunch of lames and trolls, and hopefully real beginners".

But yeah, I agree with you 100%.

milo-iq

I tend to agree with the feeling that there's been an increase in hacks recently, but also the hit detection is failing and for me anyways connections and lag for and against has also increased. I run with experienced players from both sides of the pond so to say it's whinging cause I got beasted don't wash fair play I know I'm crap.

As for kd who cares, lad I hook up with has 2.8 and all he runs with is a bulldog. He ain't no hacker he's just good.  I also remember the post that .84 was the avg kd, and there was some maths that someone done to back the that view

aquaman43

I tend to agree. Also it's a huge lagfest. I've been on both ends of the lag-a-palooza and it's ugly. When you're behind the games goes on forever. When the lag is in your favor, your whole team figures it out and everyone runs around like they're in god-mode, just looking for players to take out.

I'm looking to get an Xbox One shortly and definitely before AW comes out. I don't want to be on PS3 any longer.