9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2014 12:40 PM by ash_007 RSS

New COD

drakeboys

Is the new Call Of Duty going to be any good ?? Ghosts was so **** full of Kids and Campers , now you are going to have Jumpers everywhere , its not a COD game anymore COD as lose it

• Re: New COD
          Shadowelite555

Well, people complained that they wanted something new and fresh, here it is. Now people complain about going back to the original style. Also, AW has non-exo modes where players cant Bjoost jump and such.

Haven't seen any threads with players asking for something new and different unless new and different means a better connection with dedicated servers. I also haven't seen any players asking for a Titanfall ripoff either. Better change that mantra. Player base is already low, good luck finding a match with no double jump and cloak if it's even offered in online matches.

Shadowelite555

Well, its threads way in the past. Not many Ghost threads about change really caught on because they are usually rants. Im not saying Im going to playing the classic mode, I was just telling the OP that AW has such a mode. Also, my mantra is just fine

C_CHRIS11

Shadowelite555 wrote:

Well, people complained that they wanted something new and fresh, here it is. Now people complain about going back to the original style. Also, AW has non-exo modes where players cant Bjoost jump and such.

You are right that people wanted and asked for something new and fresh. But they didn't want Titanfall or something like that because if that was what they wanted then they would play Titanfall.

What people wanted when they were asking for something new and fresh, I think that they wanted something in the traditional line of the CoD franchise. They wanted freshness in the well known successful line of the most popular FPS game and still keep it the well know form.

What they didn't want is a whole new concept that made the game look like something else (Titanfall).

I personally have trouble playing Titanfall or something like Titanfall. It's just not Call of Duty.

nbshadowlord

I believe it will be good, probably better than ghosts. I'm giving sledgehammer a chance here. Besides, there's gonna be a classic game mode with no exo suits.

mr_chad

It looks like a Titanfall rip off but people did ask for a change.

Now with 3 studios on rotation I hope they mix it up a bit.

One doing - Classic world war 2/Vietnam era

One doing - Current wars - Iraq/Afganistan style with current real world weapons

One doing - Future warfare where they can use their imagination a bit.

Main thing is that they get rid of the stupid large maps from ghosts and get back to in your face close quarters. I'd also like some of the OP kill streaks to be removed so it's more down to gun skill. One thing I would love is an anti camping lobby where if somebody stays in one place for more than 15 seconds they explode.

nicedrewishfela

Lots of discussion of this.... Here- Advanced Warfare PlayStation 4 and Here- Advanced Warfare General Discussion

Skrillex_4_lyfe

I have a feeling they're pushing CoD to a limit that it won't be able to suffice. Like, for some reason I'm not really interested in the new CoD Advanced Warfare. It may have good graphics, but good graphics does not determine the gameplay or the content. I just hope it has a good story when I, again, invest my money into the game. If not, then I will put it down and wait another year for something better.