4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 12:13 PM by SMWJuny RSS

Extinction XP

Hey Guys,

Yesterday I played "Point of Contract" and after destroying the first hive all 3 players have at about 1000 XP but the fourth player had 20000 XP. Is this possible? Have this ever happened to anyone else? Do you know how could this happen?

Latest reply: on Sep 5, 2014 12:13 PM by Replies: 4 in Forums
      zaxaria16
        • Test #1
          Re: Extinction XP

Hi zaxaria16,

From what I know, the XP that you're getting in Extinction depends on the Relics activated by a player. The more the Relics used, the more XP will be gained. And I know that you know that Relics can be equipped when you reach a Prestige.

Please try to activate as many Relics as you can depending on your Prestige level and check if there will be differences in your gainesd XP.

Thanks.

Last Edited: Sep 4, 2014 3:29 PM
            • Test #1

I don't think he used relics....from what he's said to me..but I'll try and see if you are right. Thanx for your time and assistance

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2014 12:30 AM
              • Test #1

I gave a try using 5 relics...I earned a lot of XP...after the second hive I had about 14.000 XP but he had as I remember 45.000. I guess he might have used more relics. Again thanks for help (forgive any grammar mistakes but I don't speak English very well) 

Last Edited: Sep 5, 2014 12:49 AM