when pc elite?

Latest reply: on Aug 2, 2013 4:17 AM by Replies: 27 in CoD: MW3 PC
        • Test #1
          when pc elite?

After its released :\

Last Edited: Sep 30, 2011 1:49 AM
          • Test #1
            when pc elite?

What i know theye told me there bussy with making this, the big issue was the amount of cheaters on the PC. But i also asked about Founder but that aint clear to me. It would be avalible when Elite came on pc. But Founder is an exclusif package for the PC.

What i understand about so far is that i have to wait after the release to buy the Founder package. But then i only can play the game later!? Bit strange...

Grats,

Gydo - tGh WankStyle

Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 6:38 AM
            • Test #1
              when pc elite?

when treyarch make next cod lolo

Last Edited: Oct 5, 2011 2:46 PM
                • Test #1
                  when pc elite?

everyone wants to know a bit more about elite on pc and no info given that is y everyone is downloading bf3

so please people give us something good like xbox an ps3

Last Edited: Oct 8, 2011 1:36 AM
                • Test #1
                  when pc elite?

COD:Elite PC will be released on November 8 ,2011 with COD:MW3.

Last Edited: Oct 8, 2011 1:41 AM
                  • Test #1
                    when pc elite?

no it wont, elite is on consoles only atm

Last Edited: Oct 8, 2011 7:16 AM
                    • Test #1
                      Re: when pc elite?

who cares?

Last Edited: Jan 19, 2012 4:38 AM
                      • Test #1

Tweeted the Beachhead Studio , even mailed the Activision Help Center and i have the same answer which is a quote that they made last year: "We are dedicated to PC... blah blah blah" They don't give a crap about us.

Last Edited: Jan 19, 2012 11:14 PM
                          • Test #1

There will not be a Elite offering for the pc community because of the fact the dev's chose to use VAC and IWnet which just makes for a cheater's paradise.

If there is a Elite offering then it will be a stripped down version and probably won't happen until the next Call Of Duty comes out as they may have had enough, time to actually think of something to make it secure and able to be modified by the dev's and the security team, which is something that a few people on here could figure out quite easily.

It's simple to do, have a dedicated server with admin's on who are capable of watching players in 1st person view and watch there gameplay for the games, before they announce the winners of any prizes if they actually have them.

As for the leaderboard's for it just give people access to the database within the security team so that they can remove people from it.

Last Edited: Jan 20, 2012 7:30 AM
                              • Test #1

Found this under FAQ on the Elite page

"We’ve been working closely with Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games to customize a Call of Duty ELITE membership offering for the PC. Since the PC is an open platform, it’s difficult to provide the secure data and statistics necessary for the premium tier of Call of Duty ELITE. Because of this, there will not be an Call of Duty ELITE premium offering on the PC in the near future, but we are continuing to work towards a free Call of Duty ELITE offering and will continue to update the community with more information post launch. As we stated previously, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 will support dedicated servers for our PC community, and we will also continue to provide PC gamers the option to purchase downloadable content on the PC as we always have. We are working hard to provide our PC fans the best Call of Duty experience they have had to date"

Last Edited: Jan 20, 2012 11:26 AM
                            • Test #1

I don't understand why they can't just make it available for PC.. I remember the time that gamedevelopers gave a crap about PC users, and made them first priority... What happened?

Can't they see that more and more people will convert to BF3?

Last Edited: Jan 24, 2012 10:56 AM
                              • Test #1

I don't understand why they can't just make it available for PC.. I remember the time that gamedevelopers gave a crap about PC users, and made them first priority... What happened?

Can't they see that more and more people will convert to BF3?

Last Edited: Jan 24, 2012 10:57 AM
                                • Test #1

keep dreaming, coz it wont happen..

Last Edited: Jan 24, 2012 4:38 PM