1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2011 5:04 PM by bishopkane Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

Well, that's your loss then, friend. I still enjoy many great matches in the game, and I even accidentally joined an XP lobby so I got a free prestige. TDM's good, you rarely find any hackers these days. The ones I've found usually suck so bad that I don't mind them hacking because I own them

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 3:32 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

Agreed, I'm only playing good ol' Modern Noob Tube 2 to more or less get my shot back before MW3 releases.

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 3:35 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

Haha, you're lucky. I had great times on COD4 until the parasites ruined the game for me.

The last hacked lobby I got into were a bunch of modders using unlimited tubes and sonic boom on the map "Crossfire"

Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a834aDckuhk

That's when I went straight to my local game store and traded it in towards MW3

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 3:45 AM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

It will be nothing like Black Ops. It will be crossed between MW and MW2.

- MW3 is MW2's son which is MW's son

- MW's brother is World at War

- World at War's Son is Black Ops

SO

WaW  -  MW

|           |

BlOps   MW2

|

MW3

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 4:16 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

actually i can see the logic in going back to mw2 obviously most of the youtube brigade are just trying to come up with new ways to garner views but...

mw3 is mw2 reskinned basically,with a few fiddles to make it even more noob freindly the core game mechanics are identical so after a year nearly of blops it would make sense to get back to being used to the slightly clunkier feel of mw2, from the way the game plays to the way the guns ect take up alot more of your screen ect. 

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 6:00 AM
                • Test #1
                  25. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

You believe respawn over Wiggy anyday?

First of all scrub, I never said that I played one minute of the game, I said my source was a person that HAS played the game and I trust his judgment over a bunch of money hungry, sub chasing, view whoring punks who only care about your vides and your worship.

Now, you believe what you want, I could give a flying F if you listen to anything I say, I just brought up the question, but if you want to slam on me, step up, Wiggy's line in long and distinguished, just like his Johnson Son!

As for the topic at hand. I think it's a noble idea, but I think these people "preparing" for MW3 are going to be in for a rude awakening, as the pacing may be like MW2, but I bet the setups will be completely different, the guns will feel totally different and people will be surprised on how many "touches" sledgehammer puts on the game.

Now, with that said, keep bringing it folks, this is a good discussion.

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 11:18 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

Your hatred for the YouTube community aside, I had three friends who played the game at CoDXP and none of them said it felt like Black Ops.

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 11:42 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

I don't have a hatred, I just don't think that because someone has 20,000 subs, that makes their opinion more valid than someone that I actually know.

That is all...

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 11:53 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

I trust my judgement more than "ZOMGitzHutch"...

... just sayin'.

My mark 1 eyeballs have told me it is a mix of BO and MW2... BO for the map layout and player movement (the map, not character)... with the game pace of MW2...

... and a crapload more things to use than in either of them.

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 12:03 PM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Have you seen these "preparation" videos yet?

Indeed, but because I posed the question, naturally I have flipping idea what I'm talking about and Hutch and Nanners knows all.

Give me a FKNG break.

Thank you for that Ran, I believe our source over sub whores.

Last Edited: Oct 11, 2011 12:12 PM