1 2 3 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2011 7:12 PM by ghamorra RSS

My opinion on people complaining about campers

So I have been wanting to post this for a while I am tierd of people saying that oh you suck stop camping or camping is  cheap or takes no skill. Now first off how do I suck is it because I'm using my natural or preforable Game play style to my advantage to kill you more than you kill me. Next when people say its cheap come on think about it if I am camping than it means that you know were I am so you know all the possible entryways to sneak up/flank me from or make a distraction at one entryway to distract me and come in an through another entryway or you could toss a flash then a nade then an other flash ( if the camper has explosive protection) and finish them off with 3 or 4 bullets so how is it cheap if anything me camping put me at a disadvantage. As for having no skill for camping how when I get a positive K/D as well as have more kills than you and in the top 3 or 4 for that game with all the disadvantages I'm at.

What I'm trying to is don't complain about a camper in anyway when you the run n gunners have a huge advantage over us campers.

• 1. My opinion on people complaining about campers

I'll admit that I find campers frustrating, but I also accept that the game is there to play the way they wish. Once you know where they are its easy to avoid, the times when it is most irritable is when your rampaging on a blood rage kill streak and get gunned down by a campers

About the only time I condone the use of Tubes (for myself) is agains a particularly irritable camper, because lets face it, its all abou the revenge.

• 2. My opinion on people complaining about campers

I kind of half agree with you. I am the complete opposite to you. I run and gun everywhere. But  for the same reason that you camp.... Because its the technique that I find gets me the most kills.

I don't really understand why people moan about campers though. It should be easy to kill them cos you know exactly where they are and if they are better than you... you know where they are... Just don't go there!

• 3. My opinion on people complaining about campers

Campin' ain't easy......  or is it, pimpin' ain't easy....  I get them confused....  lol....

• 4. My opinion on people complaining about campers

for me theres 2 types of camper

first off there's the type that camp objective's protecting them or camping high traffic area's with a constant view of the action these are the one's i dont mind.

But then there's the one's i hate sitting at the back end of the map behind a claymore hoping someone runs past so they can get a cheap kill and they are usually using ghost/coldblooded. And they never help out the team when they are losing because they are to scared to lose there precious killstreak

• 5. My opinion on people complaining about campers

But then there's the one's i hate sitting at the back end of the map behind a claymore hoping someone runs past so they can get a cheap kill and they are usually using ghost/coldblooded. And they never help out the team when they are losing because they are to scared to lose there precious killstreak.

That is not a camper THAT NEEDS A NEW  NAME because that is something to complain about.

THIS

camp objective's protecting them or camping high traffic area's with a constant view of the action.

+

My OP

=

A camper legit play style that people should not complain about

Let come up with a new name for THAT so we don't get confused with a camper

• 6. My opinion on people complaining about campers

belive me i have a few names for them already but im not sticking them on here, i dont want to end up banned lol

• 7. My opinion on people complaining about campers

Campers are gonna camp.

Halo and Gears = camp by power weapons

Combat Arms = camping in glitches and other weird spots

COD and BF= camping in bushes, down hallways, corners, etc

Camping is not against the rules [unless you do the Combat Arms method of camping], so yeah, I agree the complaint about campers is invalid.

Sure, I understand that COD games are more arcade style, but that doesn't mean everyone has to be completely clueless and run out like a chicken with no head in the middle of a firefight.

• 8. My opinion on people complaining about campers

Agreed but would also like to add that different guns are best utilized in different ways.  If I am using a M16 then I am not going to purposely get myself into CQC situations.  Thats just stupid and you end up losing all the one on one battles. 

Its all about maximizing the strength of the weapon.  Everyone isnt going to use an SMG and run around.  If the game was meant for all run and gunners then there would only be one classification of gun(SMG).

• 9. My opinion on people complaining about campers

The guy who split it into two categories has it right. I camp a high traffice spot or 3 on almost every map. I can also run and gun with the best of them. But I'm not going to sit in some completely obscure location where no one is going to be save for happen-stance

1 2 3 Previous Next